There are many different reasons why a boyfriend may suddenly need space, including family troubles, insecurities, or a fear to commit just to name a few. Here are some answers to the age old “how to get my ex back” question if your ex boyfriend needs more space.
– Don’t give up your pride, or to allow your boyfriend to get the best of you – Even though you are still fond of him. It may be best to play a little bit hard to get at first, in order to show him that yes, it was his loss and not yours.
– If you think your boyfriend still has feelings for you, then it may be beneficial for you to strike up a conversation with him. Keep talk to a minimum in order to keep the level of drama to a minimum. Very short text messages, brief calls and online instant messages in passing are all great ways to remind him how much he wants to be a part of your life without pressuring him with your presence when he may actually want and need some space.
– Eventually he will begin to show a renewed interest in you again if all goes well, and this will give you the chance to begin to reminisce with him. Keep in mind that you should focus only on the best memories associated with your relationship in the past. While rekindling a relationship with your ex boyfriend, you are going to want to stay away from the bad & negative experiences in case they remind him of bad feelings and undo your good work.
– If your boyfriend isn’t responding to your slow and subtle efforts, you need to face it for what it is. Either he just really is not interested in you right now, or he really does just need space and you should let him have it. But if on the other hand he seems to be interested in you more than before, or is gradually warming up to you again, then you should continue slowly advancing on him to rekindle the relationship.
– If your ex boyfriend is giving you the right signals, you can try to share your heart up to him. Let him know how you feel, but DO NOT look desperate or needy in the process. If your ex is showing you that he is thinking about , then it would be healthy to be open with him. But if his signals are pointing in the opposite direction, it may be smarter to step back and let things take place more naturally.
These are just the beginning steps in winning your Ex back. They are the initial steps I followed when I was losing the love of my life. And frankly these aren’t my original ideas. I turned to T ‘Dub’ Jackson when I had no idea of how to get my true love back.
T ‘Dub’ wrote a simple, down to earth, step by step plan called “The Magic Of Making Up“. And you know, it worked like magic for me. Now we are more in love than ever.
So what should you do Now?
Sign up for our Relationship Rescue Report below and I’ll send you an action plan that you can begin to use right away to get your ex back. Then we’ll follow up with you each week or so offering additional tips and encouragement which we are confident will lead to the restoration of your broken relationship. Saving a relationship couldn’t be easier!